Monday, October 24, 2011

How I LOVE Autumn!

  

I had been dreaming about having a picnic for months.  It kept getting put off, rescheduled, postponed because of the more urgent things that came up.  But, last weekend, we went. I took Virginia, Brittany and her friend on an hour-long bus ride to the northeast of the city to a park that I had discovered earlier in the year. The more time that went by on the bus (standing room only), the more I wondered if the destination would be worth the long journey. It WAS!!! We all agreed that this park might very well be the most beautiful spots in the whole city!


We had chicken salad sandwiches, veggies and chips for lunch

Virginia



Brittany

 












Then, of course, the day had to end with cotton candy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fall. Beautiful pictures. AND beautiful ladies. Fun, fun, fun to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete